Call us on  020 3239 1021 Call us now on 1234 321 3206

Who needs to complete a tax return?

If your answer is "YES" to any of the below questions, you have to fill a tax return.

  • Were you a Director of a Limited Company?
  • Has Inland Revenue requested that you complete a Self Assessment Tax Return?
  • Were you a Contractor and registered as CIS?
  • Were you self employed?
  • Do you earn rental income from property in the UK?

Services we can offer:

  • Prepare and complete your tax return
  • Provide general taxation advice
  • Calculate your tax position
  • Advise you of tax payments due and date payable or tax refunds due
  • Submit your tax return to HM Revenue & Customs
  • Act as your agent in respect of your tax return
  • Deal directly with the HM Revenue & Customs regarding any enquiries into your tax return